NOVAWORLD PHAN THIET DATA PRIVACY
NOVAWORLD PHAN THIET DATA PRIVACY
- DATA COLLECTION AND USE
We collect anonymous information
We collect only anonymous data through anonymous cookies that record:
– Events related to individual/organization activity on the website https://novaworldphanthiet.com.vn/ (“customer”), owned by Novaland Group.
– Information provided by trusted partners that may include socio-demographic data such as age range
– And events related to the NovaWorld Phan Thiet ad serving activity such as the number of ads displayed to you.
By providing, post or disclose any customer information on website https://novaworldphanthiet.com.vn/ , customers acknowledge to read, understand and agree to this Policy and all information publicly available on the website, which will be updated from time to time (if any).
- USE OF DATA
Novaland Group uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- RETENTION OF DATA
Customer information will be stored and kept confidentially on the server of https://novaworldphanthiet.com.vn/, storage period is accordance with the laws and regulations of Novaland Group for each period of time.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Individual or organizations may have the right to access to customer information
- Novaland Group
- Subsidiaries, affiliates, companies in the group of companies, branches and other related to Novaland Group and its partners.
- Individuals, organizations have the authority in accordance with the Vietnam law or have the right to access information with the consent of the Customer.
No Va Real-Estate Investment Group Joint Stock Company
Address: 65 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: 1900 63 6666
- DATA CORRECTION
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data or if you want it to edit, correct the data from our systems, please contact us via information in section V. of the Data Privacy.
- NOVAWORLD PHAN THIET COMMITMENTS AND ADHERENCE
Novaland does not provide Customer Information to any third party except at the request of the Customer or at the request of the Vietnam authorities, in accordance with the Vietnam law, or when such information is necessary for the Novaland Group or its partner to provide services / facilities / incentives to the Customer.
Novaland Group is exempted from liability in any case that the data processing system, software, signal transmission system crashes, fails, is attacked or for any other objective reasons beyond its capabilities. control of the Novaland Group.
- GENERAL TERMS
In case the Customer has any form of questions, complaints and choices related to the purpose and scope of use of Customer Information in accordance with the law, Customer can contact Novaland Group at Methods specified in Section V of this Policy.
This Policy is governed by the laws of Vietnam. All disputes arising out of or relating to this Policy will be resolved firstly through negotiation between the Parties in goodwill. In the event that the Parties are unable to resolve a dispute through negotiation within 30 (thirty) days of one Party notifying the other Party of the dispute, or another period as agreed between the Parties, then the dispute will be resolved by the Vietnam International Arbitration Center next to the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (“VIAC”) in accordance with VIAC’s Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be conducted at VIAC in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, the language used in the proceedings is Vietnamese and the Applicable Law is Vietnamese Law.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Novaland Group aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.